what to do on the off-chance that any of you ever come to visit me in person. Obviously I’d have maybe a week to show off all the wonderful sights and sounds New Jersey has to offer*, but I think I can work with that. A few things I’ve come up with so far:
- Mandatory trip to Wawa at 2 o’clock in the morning
- (If it’s summer) a beach day, likely at LBI
- Mandatory trip to The Chegg if it’s open that time of year
- Some kind of hike through the Pine Barrens, either of the “let’s get deliberately lost” kind or the “let’s find this abandoned building/haunted site” variety
- A visit to one of our sketchy-as-fuck flea markets
- Possible day trip to Manhattan
- Possible day trip to Philadelphia
Also, there are other things like the Millville Air Show or the Atlantic City Air Show, or fireworks on July 4th, etc depending on what time of year it is. But in general, there’s more to do during the summer.
*Not being sarcastic, this is an awesome state.